We are proud to announce that the debut issue of Tales from the Smoking Wyrm, is finally in print!
As we’ve said before, we here at the Smoking Wyrm are big fans of gaming zines of all stripes, and although this is only our first issue, we hope to bring you the same high quality content for many issues to come! Issue #1 contains 8 features, usable by players and judges alike:
- Paladins—A new take on an old class
- Cthulhu as Patron—Why choose the lesser of neutrals?
- Culpepper’s Herbal—Herbs for your game
- The Silver Ball—A mysterious way to add and remove characters to and from the game
- Telepathic Rats—Expanded rules for a plucky companion
- Rites & Rituals, Part I—How taking the long road to power can reap huge benefits
- Onward Retainer—An adventuring comic in an old-school style, starring the Legion
- Wyrm Words—A crossword puzzle of all the Gygaxian words in the first issue